Saturday, December 12, 2009

COM435 Poster Extravaganza

So I think that last Monday and Friday were possibly the most interesting sessions I have had at Purdue.

Seeing the work that everyone put into their posters was amazing and I feel enlightened!
If you would like to see the Tweets that I 'tweeted' about my classmates posters then click on this link to my Twitter


Some of the technologies were thought provoking, most commonly those that asked questions of the viewer.

The Square for the iPhone, which is basically a credit card swipe is mildly concerning to me when I think about what it might mean for enabling theft!

I had an opportunity to meet even more people in the class and have a fun and entertaining time with my intelligent peers!
It's sad that I don't really have anymore time left in the U.S.A to get to know everyone better!


No comments:

Post a Comment